Quality: Grade A: Export Quality Product. Machine cleaned and packed in a dust-free, hygienic enviornment.
Country of Origin: Unjha(India)
Fennel seed is a highly aromatic and flavorful herb. Fennel seeds are pale greenish in colour and have a faint sweet and refreshing flavour.
How to select
Always choose fennel seeds that are free from stones and sealed in packets.
· Fennel seeds are mostly eaten after meals, as their aroma works as breath freshners.
· It flavours salads, soups and stews.
· It is essential herb in Bengali 5 spice (panch phoron) which is used to flavour vegetable dish and curries. It even flavours fish curries.
· It is used in marinades to marinate fish and chicken.
· It is also used to flavour eggs.
· It is also added to risotto.
How to store
Fennel seeds should be stored in air-tight bottles away from moisture and pests.
· Fennel seeds can cure bad breath problem and indigestion.
· They also relieve chronic coughs.
· Fennel water has properties mixed with sodium bicarbonate and syrup, these waters constitute the domestic 'Gripe Water', used to ease flatulence in infants.